These Qualities Include:
- Large filtration area
- Curving corners will reduce breakage at high-pressure levels and are easy to clean.
- A good separation effect.
- High-quality and precise filtration.
- Compatible with your operational filter requirements.
- They must be capable of withstanding process temperature, pressure, and flow rates.
- It should have a suitable surface finish.
- It should also be free from cracks and crevices that could house dirt.
- It should be simple and quick to open, replace, or repair parts.
- The fluids’ chemical and contaminant effects should not be a problem for the body material.
- It should be able to handle low-pressure losses in the fluid you are working with.
What Factors Will Influence The Efficiency Of Filter Housing?
There are several factors that can influence the effectiveness of this system:
- Care and maintenance of the filter housing.
- What type of fluid are you using?
- The material used to build the filter housing.
- These are the installation conditions.
- Conditions like temperature, pressure and flow rates are essential for operation.
How Do You Clean Filter Housing?
- To clean the filter housing, an operator can use warm soapy to clean it.
- You can do this by using a brush.
- You should rinse the surfaces with clean water after you have finished scrubbing.
- Then, mix one-third of unscented bleach with clean water (one gallon).
- This solution is used to disinfect the filter housing and pipe system.
- This solution should be added to each housing filter housing. Then, connect the housing without cartridges.
- Allow water to flow through the cutoff valves until the filter housing is full.
- Once the water begins to overflow, close the faucets.
- Allow the water to sit for about 30 minutes before it comes in contact with the components.
- Remove the sanitizer from the housing.
- Make sure to replace the cartridges, attach the filter housing to the pipes and then check for leakages.
This post was written by a water treatment expert at Paragon Water Systems. At Paragon Water Systems we are the Manufacturers of the best Water filter housing! We know that the best product comes from the best materials. We manufacture home water solutions such as reverse osmosis systems, under sink water filtration systems, showerhead filtration systems, carbon cartridges, and a wide variety of other products. Our focus is to provide Americans with safe and clean water throughout the home.